Welcome to the new upalmit.com! Where you can get services for both African American and Caucasian hair services including training such as: treebraids, Brazilian knots, sewins, braidless sewins, microbead, keratin fusion, microlinks extensions, crochet braids, knotless braids, invisible, seamless styles, hairloss solutions, bleach coloring and dye services, perms, dreadlocks removal and maintenance at the salonís I work from or travel to your location. Check out long Bohemian (boho) boxbraids- boxbraiding hair included, just supply the curly hair you prefer. Great looks for vacation, Summer 2023 and beyond also include treebraids.
Virgin Indian Remi (Remy) Hair Bulk and Weft- Natural Straight, Wavy, Curly 22"
Virgin Indian Remy Human Hair:
How much hair do I need?
What is Virgin, Full Cuticle, Remy/Remi Hair?
- For Braiding: The average person needs approx. 8 ounces or the equivalent of 2 pks of bulk hair, or half a pound. It is always best to have enough hair than not enough during installation or braiding, especially if you know you have a larger than average sized head circumference.
For weaving: Weft extensions weight- approx. 6 ounces or a bundle and a half.
Available lengths: 22, 18, 20, and 24inches.
Picture and Clients: natural wavy.
Great for strand by strand styles: Brazilian Knots, and Natural Fusion(SM) , Fusion, Treebraids, Braids(buy bulk), and also weaves (buy weft).
Can I color this hair?
- Yes, this is 100% virgin human hair so you can color the hair. Once virgin hair is treated with color, it is no longer virgin, but is still Remy- tangle free.
What type of hair care products should I use?
- Treat this hair like your own hair. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable. We recommend using a deep conditioner on your Indian hair once per week. Use very little to no styling products.
However, you can also use products like gel and hair spray to keep the curls in place. If you do so, your virgin indian hair can go for longer without full washing.
Do I have to do anything special in the morning?
- We advise that you comb your hair every morning. Gently brush your hair from the tips or ends towards your scalp.
For weft/track hair extensions or weave styles, use a paddle brush for optimum results. Keep the pressure off the weft area to maintain the longevity of the extensions.
Do I have to do anything special at night?
- You must NEVER sleep on wet hair. Sleeping on wet hair is known to matte hair. Braid your virgin Indian hair at the nape and place in a silk bonnet.
Can I go swimming?
- Yes- we recommend braiding your hair or pulling it into a ponytail before swimming to keep your hair from tangling. It is best to wash hair right after swimming. Spray with diluted conditioner after swimming.
How long does it last?
- Your virgin Indian hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take good care of it for it to last longer.
Many hair extension specialist prefer Indian hair because it is beautiful and unprocessed which makes it last longer than any other kind of hair, approximately over 1year.
Where does Indian hair come from?
- Real human hair. Looking for Virgin Remy Indian human hair? You have come to the right place if you don't want to be disappointed by other brands. This hair does not shed, does not tangle or frizz. Simply add water, and you are good to go.
Going out on the town? Simply wet, and add a squirt or two of Garner Glosser or Triple Shine- this is because this hair is NATURAL- no perms, or chemicals added. Amazing results once wet. Don't like Garnier? Use a little glycerine to keep it moist for days/weeks on end.
So your style with stay fresh ALL throughout the time you wear it. In other words, this hair OUTLASTS any hair you can get styled, instead of the other way around- we normally go back to our stylist because the hair starts to look raggedy...well NO MORE!
Get used to the looks and double takes people will give you while wearing this Virgin Indian human cuticle hair. Natural color. What is natural color? Natural color means no dyes or chemicals have touched the hair. The hair is the same color that God gave to the donor.
- Virgin hair is hair that is free of any chemical processing or altering. It is the pure, 100% natural human hair cut from the head of a single or multiple human donors directly.
- Virgin unprocessed hair. All cuticles remain intact and facing the same direction.
Why is virgin hair great?
- From donors. What is a donor? A donor is someone who was born with that hair, it was then pulled away from her face and secured into a ponytail, then cut off below the ponytail.
- You can color/dye this hair.
- The most beautiful thing about this hair? NO ONE will ever tell you that your hair needs to be redone. The hair ALWAYS looks good from day one to 12months+. Also it's a great Great texture for women of color when coupled with kinky straight and tight deep wave (available only on www.remyhairsales.com).
- When you purchase hair from KAALE you can be rest assured that the hair has been examined for quality, long lasting and beautiful for many months.
Problem ordering using this shopping cart? Call (609) 213-7985.